Making a Payment
- If you plan to live on campus, please follow the steps below to submit your $600 non-refundable deposit online. If you plan to live off campus, you will need to mail the Enrollment Confirmation form that you received along with your $300 check or money order to:
- Office of Admission
28 Westhampton Way
Richmond, VA 23173
- University ID and Last Name of the student (included in admission packet).
- You can find your University ID on the bottom of your acceptance letter.
- Credit card or checking account information.
- Credit card or checking account holder's billing address.
- Your admission deposit will be applied to your July tuition invoice/bill.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Admission at (804) 289-8640
The University of Richmond is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of honorable behavior.
The existence of a campus-wide Honor Code enables us to set high standards of academic and personal integrity
in regard to cheating, plagiarism, lying, academic theft, registration irregularity, the disclosure of Honor Council information,
and the failure to report an Honor Code violation.
The community recognizes the benefits inherent in the honor system and therefore expects that, as an enrolling student, you will commit yourself to upholding the Honor Code.
By submitting your $600 non-refundable deposit, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to the University Honor Code.
*Indicates a required field
***NOTE***TO AVOID DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND OUR RECORDS, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE.
*Please Note: Your non-refundable deposit will be credited toward your July tuition invoice if you remain enrolled for the entire academic year.