Reserve Your Seat
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Richmond School of Law. In order to secure your seat in the law school, we require that you submit a non-refundable deposit. Deposits will be applied toward your Fall tuition.
To Pay Your Deposit Online
The University of Richmond will accept credit card or e-check payments for your seat deposit. You will need to provide the following information to complete this transaction:
- University ID (sent to you by the admissions office) and Last Name of the Student.
- If you do not know your eight-digit University ID, please contact the Law Admissions Office at 804-289-8189.
- Credit card or checking account information.
- Credit card or checking account holder's billing address.
- Your deposit amount. Deposit amounts are as follows:
- First Deposit ($300)
- Second deposit ($500)
- Both first & second deposit ($800)
- LL.M./Transfer/Visiting students ($800)
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your payment.
Your seat deposit will be applied to your July tuition invoice/bill.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Law School Admissions Office at (804) 289-8189.
By submitting your seat deposit, you are confirming your intent to matriculate at the University of Richmond School of Law. This form is intended only for individuals who have been offered admission to Richmond Law. If you have not been offered admission, submitting a seat deposit payment does not alter your status.
*Indicates a required field
***NOTE***TO AVOID DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND OUR RECORDS, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE.